How I easily took my presents to the next level this year to look aesthetically pleasing and unique.
Supplies for the Gift Wrapping
- Narrow Ribbon of varying colors & patterns (I found a value pack with around 10 different variants at Michael’s)
- 3-5 wrapping papers of your choice for your desired color palette, below is what I used:
- Gift Tags
- Holiday Greenery (Pine Twigs, Pine cones, mistletoe, berries, etc.) I got an assorted bag from Target, but if you have a real tree feel free to snip from it
- Gold Berry Picks ( Got it from Michaels linked a similar color)
- Twine (red & white & white & gold)
- Tape & Scissors
1. Wrap your package like you would normally and secure with tape.
2. Wrap or just tape ribbon around the present. I used two different ribbon designs going different directions (see above image) on some of the bigger presents and just taped the ribbons at the bottom. For the smaller ones I was able to just use one continuous ribbon piece.
3. Tie the package with twine and secure the label to the twine.
4. Insert a piece or two of holiday greenery (pine twig, etc.) to set it off!
I hope you got some ideas for your Christmas gift wrapping this year. It was actually a bit therapeutic to take the time to put some love into the wrapping and make each one unique and special for each person.